Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Johnny Cash

I am sitting here, half a glass of beer in front of me, and listening to Johnny Cash with the housemates. One of my favorite people on the planet (Cpt. Boomer B) loves Cash. The last night I spent with Boomer and the rest of the O Star crew we were at Pusser's Bar in West End, B.V.I.. After three months and almost 1500 nautical miles of sailing, we sat around the helm of O Star, finished off the Pusser's, and listened to Johnny Cash. 


You should see the smile on my face as I think about that night. It's a blur of stories, drinks, and laughs...


One Jimmy Buffett would be proud of.

Henry, Joe, Me, and The Reverend


"Don't worry about it, Just listen to the music!"

Boomer B.
(I think thats what he said...)






0 Comments:

Do not use photos without permission.
tyler.fields86@gmail.com